WWT Arundel Wetland Centre
Ride a guided boat through bustling wetlands. Explore towering reedbeds to wonder at wildlife. From natural play areas to modern bird hides – take time to discover, watch, learn or play. Arundel Wetland Centre’s paved walkways lead you through a collection of wildfowl from around the world to secluded spots to watch local wildlife. With family friendly activities and crafts during holidays and half terms, there’s something new every season!
• Boat Safari is accessible in non-motorized wheelchairs
• Pond dipping station has designated wheelchair access area
• Free accessible car parking provision – 8 designated spaces
• Trained assistance dogs welcome
• Maps can be enlarged
• Manual wheelchairs available to loan
• The paths around the site are level access
• There are some gates. Please ask at kiosks or reception if you require assistance
• There is step-free entry to most of our hides
• Accessible toilet in the visitor centre
• Restaurant staff are friendly and helpful and will carry trays to the table if required
Opening Times: Because there is always something to see and do, WWT Arundel Wetland Centre is open 7 days a week, 364 days a year. They only close to the public on 25 December.
Winter (November to March) 9.30am to 4.30pm (last admission 4pm); Christmas Eve 9.30am to 2pm (last admission 1.30pm)
Summer (April to October) 9.30am to 5.30pm (last admission 5.00pm). Visitors are not permitted to be in the grounds after closing time at 5.30pm.
Costs: WWT Members: Free, Child under 4: Free, Child 4-16: £6, Concession: £9.50, Adult: £11.95, Family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children 4-16): £32.10
Photo Credits: © Copyright WWT Arundel Wetland Centre
For further information please visit: http://www.wwt.org.uk