View things differently at Spinnaker Tower. Soaring proudly above Portsmouth’s historic harbour, the 170 metre tall Spinnaker Tower is one of the South coast’s ‘must-see’ attractions, commanding the attention of all who encounter it with its stunning architecture.
Visitors to the Spinnaker Tower travel to the first of its three viewing decks in a high-speed internal lift, reaching 100 metres above sea level in just 28 seconds. Prepare for the wow factor as stunning 350 degree views envelop visitors with views stretching out for up to 23 miles, out across Portsmouth harbour, the south coast and beyond. Those who are brave enough can test their nerve and venture across the glass floor Sky Walk, exploring more of the tower’s striking construction as well as taking the chance to appreciate the 330 foot drop below!
View Deck Two hosts Café in the Clouds, offering visitors the opportunity to savour the views with a selection of hot drinks and sweet treats available. A Spinnaker Tower High Tea, living up to its name, is also served in Café in the Clouds 105 metres above sea level and includes sandwiches, scones, a selection of patisseries and unlimited tea or coffee.
Just a short climb from View Deck 2, 30 stairs to be exact, is the Sky Deck. Open to the elements, visitors can feel the wind in their hair or the rain on their heads as they enjoy the highest point of the tower, 110 metres up.
• There is disabled access, but they strongly advise booking in advance with their reception team if you have any accessibility requirements as the capacity for wheelchair users is limited.
• Two cafes; our ground floor Waterfront Café and our Café in the Clouds, located 105 metres up.
• Toilets are available on the ground floor, View Deck 1 and View Deck 2
• No dogs allowed, except for guide dogs
• Parking is located next door in the Gunwharf Quays shopping centre, a 2 minute walk away from the Spinnaker Tower entrance
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 6pm (excluding Christmas Day)
Enjoy a 15% discount when you book online.
Photo Credits: © Copyright Spinnaker Tower
For further information please visit: http://www.spinnakertower.co.uk