Glansevern Hall Gardens
With 25 acres of beautiful garden, this is a great opportunity to explore, relax and enjoy this stunning location on the banks of the River Severn.
Things to look out for within the gardens:
• Scenic walks and shelters around the Lake.
• The abundant water garden and the iron bridge.
• The large Walled Garden, divided into
• Themed ‘rooms’ and groaning with exquisite planting.
• Productive greenhouses.
• Ornamental fountains.
• The beautiful Orangery.
• Follies and sculpture in the Folly Garden.
• A huge variety of unusual trees across the park.
• The secluded Bird Hide on the banks of the River Severn.
• The colourful Wildflower Meadow (seasonal).
• Ornamental shelters and seating areas.
• The stunning and fragrant Wisteria Walk (seasonal).
• The amazing Victorian Rock Garden and Grotto.
• The picturesque Long Pool in front of the Hall.
• Views out across the valley to the Kerry Hills and the Montgomery War Memorial.
You can relax in Glansevern’s stunning Georgian courtyard, with views of the tinkling fountain and peeks into the lush Walled Garden.
They offer gallery, ground floor and courtyard seating, with warm, atmospheric and stylish interiors.
Their mouth-watering seasonal menus present the highest standard of homemade cuisine. The gastronomic menu offers delicious, creative and unquestionably British food.
They use the finest and freshest local produce wherever possible, and we are proud to support many local producers of fruit and vegetables, flour, eggs, beer and honey; a lot of our vegetables are supplied directly by Glansevern gardens. Their seasonal menus change regularly.
They also run an exciting variety of evening events.
– Access and policies
– Toilets and disabled toilets
– Wheelchair access (terrain and weather dependent)
– Dogs welcome, must be on leads at all times
Opening Times: Glansevern Hall Gardens are open Tuesday to Saturday 10:30am – 5:00pm, inc Bank Holidays.
The Gardens are open to the public between March – October.
The Potting Shed Café, Chic Shed Shop & Georgian Courtyard are open all year, closed over Christmas period.
Fridays are Gourmet Pizza, Beer & Wine Evenings from 6pm, with regular live music & themed evenings.
Costs: Entry fee is for the Gardens Only! Adults £7, Children Under 5 £3.50. Groups of over 10 £6.00 per person
Photo Credits: © copyright Glansevern Hall Gardens
For further information please visit: http://www.glansevern.co.uk