Walk on the stabilised walls of the 1854-1870 Califat coal mine engine and boiler houses. Wonder at the 18th century newcomen boiler. Enjoy the snowdrops, bluebells, foxgloves, spring blossom on the trees and their fabulous autumn colour.
A network of public footpaths from St George’s Hill, Limby Hall Lane, Moor Lane and Mill Lane provide access to this intriguing site 365 days a year.
Opening Times: Open all year
Costs: Free Admission
Photo Credits: © Copyright Swannington Heritage Trust
For further information please visit: http://www.swannington-heritage.co.uk